Sunday, April 08, 2007

Tomyum & Haircut

we cooked a wonderFULL tomyum dinner yesterday. we cooked too much actually but it was delicious. like marcus said, "the best we could get in bristol". *one thumb up* however, it's no where close to the tomyum i had in pratunam, bkk. BUT, i would say that the food doesnt matter that much (but the food must be okla), it's who u're eating it with. so, *two thumbs up* honestly, i dont think i could survive this long in bristol without the 2 hainanese cuzins. love you two!!

guess what happened after dinner? haircut!! no, not in toni & guys but in tomyum & haircut. hahaha.. okok, i think that was lame. the 2 hainanese barbers shaved my head. not yet hairstylists.. marcus was not too bad but karen was dangerous!! she waved the scissors around aimlessly and dangerously. i might be killed having a haircut. thank god i made it out alive.. haha.. i was already very embarassed bout my dandruff n a couple of pimples on my head and karen made me felt worse when she kept on remarking about them. sigh.. i've got a mohawk hair now. i still cant believe that i let them talked me into keeping the mohawk. i'm feeling quite uncomfortable with it. ppl start to stare cock at me and it's like i'm inviting ppl to smack me. but the hainanese cuzins said it's cool. there's a saying that say "out of 10 hainanese, 9 have mood swings and 1 is crazy". i better not listen to them.. will have it shaved off later. hahaha..


























3 comments:

MuN YeE said...

there is no sin looking cool haha.. so u shud be thankful i`m calling u tai kor from now on.. hahah better look after me..
and FYI i got massive scolding after midnight after the incident, my cusin called and smack me on the face for my blog.. hahaha

karenymz said...

yor you two are horrible ppl! after all i have done. get this kinda shit from you! sigh you all dun love me la.

Anonymous said...

Your mohawk looks awesome! =)

Great work, Karen and Marcus!

-Joyce.